Friday, March 13, 2015

Lucky You Blog Hop

I should say, "Lucky Us!" There is no better way to get through the month of March than with some Golden Freebies. Our freebie will spark your students writing creativity and do away with that soul crushing phrase - "I have nothing to write about."

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/St-Patricks-Day-Thought-Launcher-FREEBIE-1737527


Here is another freebie that works great for March or anytime of the year. It is a Science nonfiction text that will work perfectly for a close read.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Freebie-The-Story-of-Rainbows-1730789

Hop on over to Elementary AMC for your next freebie.


Elementary AMC



7 comments :

  1. Super fun literacy activities!! The students won't even know they are working so hard!

    Susan
    LopezLandLearners

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be perfect for my current unit on weather and phenomenons. Thanks for sharing!
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for these amazing freebies. I know the rainbow one in particular will BLOW my little scientist's minds!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love a good close reading article.
    Thanks for the cute nonfiction article to read with my class!
    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such great freebies! I can never have enough close reads! And the writing will be perfect for those students who need a little extra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these freebies - they are great! I will have to tell my ELA teacher friends to stop by! Thanks for sharing!
    FlapJack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Martha, I love your blog! I'm currently hosting a giveaway and was hoping you would be so kind to donate a product. It's a fundraiser for Autism that will take place from April 1 -30. Please hop on over to my blog for more info.
    Thanks!!
    -Melanie
    Teacher’s Lounge

    ReplyDelete

We love comments.