Sunday, September 29, 2013

Surviving October

October can seem like a such a long month.  Often, when I leave home to go to work it's dark out and when I return home the evenings seem to fly by. I have found that the newness of back to school has worn off (for me and my students).

So, I have decided that one way I can muster up some energy and enthusiasm is to teach some creative and fun subject matter. What can be more fun that October themed activities? See, just thinking about all the fun October can bring gives me energy and enthusiasm.

Wendie and I worked on these products with the October "blues" in mind. Our hope is that it provides you and your students with some variety, fun learning, and time to re-energize.

 You can view our products at our TPT store- just click on the pics.




No comments :

Post a Comment

We love comments.