Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently...

It's March and time for a new Currently. I look forward to seeing how creative and cute each monthly Currently is. If you haven't had a chance to link up, here is your chance. Just click on the word Currently and let the fun begin.


Listening
Well, we finally got some decent rain in Southern California. Everything looks so beautiful and renewed after a good rain. Love it- especially when I don't have to drive anywhere today.

Loving
Last year my husband and I fell in love with the taste of Starbucks Casi Cielo coffee. It's not always available so we stock up.

Thinking
Since my three doggies love following me around the house all day I thought how can I get some help with the house cleaning. I know they're totally willing- Hmm...

Wanting
Oh I love books, especially children's books. I tend to not budget well when it comes to books. I am always on the look out for new titles and books that can inspire my students and me.

Needing
I have to say that typically I have lots of patience. But I have been struggling with the lack of kindness of some students in my class. It can be completely discouraging for me at times. I need to refuel and refocus on the positive qualities my kiddos possess. Good pep talk!

????
Can you find the question based on my clues?

2 comments :

  1. I wish I could train my dog to do a few things around my house as well! I'd love to come home to find the yard mowed, the floors swept, and the laundry folded! She prefers to lay in the sun. :-)

    My class has a very difficult time being kind to one another as well. It's very frustrating. I seriously don't know what to do about it, either! Good luck with finding the positives in your students!

    Erica
    Blooming In First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you have rain. Here is NY we still have snow. Spring can not come fast enough. I second training our dogs to clean the house. I am feeling sooo lazy today and the extra help would be much appreciated!

    Jennifer
    Elementary School Garden

    ReplyDelete

We love comments.