Saturday, July 20, 2013

Teach Like a Pirate Chapter 18

Finding a Crew

What a gift to find a positive, student focused person or group to work with. I think this is essential to our growth as teachers and as people. I consider myself an introvert, that enjoys working on my own. But  I have been amazed at how much I have learned and enjoyed working collaboratively with Wendie on our blog and our TPT store. I am truly learning more and enjoying myself more having a partner in the process.

This blog and other blogs that I enjoy, have been such a positive addition to my teaching life. In the blog world I can share my highs and lows, and always find other teachers that will encourage and motivate me. 

Visual reminders, like photographs, notes, cards, etc. are always helpful to me when I have had a challenging day. I love Nikki's art work from Melonheadz, they make for a great reminder of "my crew" who offer encouragement and love (my hubby, my special pets, two of my sisters who are also teachers, and a teacher friend that inspires me to be a better person).





No comments :

Post a Comment

We love comments.